It Helps Prevent Vitamin B12 Deficiency in Vegans.
Organic Yeast is grown carefully on the complex plant-derived media by a natural fermentation process. Organic yeast production is separated from conventional yeast productions. After the fermentation, a liquid called yeast cream is obtained that is the raw material for all yeast products.
- Boosting energy
- Supporting immunity system
- Promoting skin, hair, and nail health
- Improving glucose sensitivity
Some ways to use nutritional yeast include:
1. sprinkling it on popcorn instead of butter or salt
2. mixing it into risotto instead of Parmesan cheese
3. making a vegan alternative to a cheese sauce
4. stirring it into creamy soups for added nutrients adding it to scrambled eggs or a tofu scramble mixing it into a nut roast or stuffing.