We have three words to say about Alpro Chocolate flavoured soya drink. Go. Right. Ahead. You’ve already decided to go plant-based (excellent choice, by the way) and there are plenty of reasons to feel good about that. It’s good for you, and for the planet. So yes, pour out a perfectly chilled glass and enjoy the rich chocolaty taste. Just because you can. GOOD FOR YOU*
* Source of calcium. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended for good health.
- Naturally Lactose Free
- 100% plant-based
- Naturally low in fat
- Naturally low in saturated fat
- Source of high quality protein
- A source of calcium. Contains vitamins B2, B12 and D.
- Source of calcium and vitamins D and B12. Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Soya base (Water, Hulled soya beans (7%)), Sugar, Fat-reduced cocoa (1.5%), Calcium (Calcium carbonate), Stabilisers (Carrageenan, Guar gum, Xanthan gum), Acidity regulator (Potassium phosphates), Flavouring, Sea salt, Natural flavouring, Vitamins (B2, D2) .
Naturally lactose free & dairy free
|energy||257 kJ / 61 kcal|
|vitamin D||0.75 µg|
|vitamin B2||0.21 mg|
* A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is recommended for good health
*Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 KJ / 2 000 kcal)