Pizza means party, friends, fun. Why not bring the excitement home? With just a few simple steps you can bake delicious gluten free pizza just how you like it. You will only need to add some water, olive oil and yeast to the mix and add your favorite toppings; the result will leave you feeling like a real chef in your kitchen. With its carefully selected flours, such as rice, lentil and quinoa, Caremoli Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix is the perfect combination of ingredients for those who crave real Italian pizza with the added benefits of health and wellness. Easy to prepare and very tasty!
- Gluten Free
- Non Genetically Engineered Certified
Cornstarch, rice flour, brown rice flour, red lentil flour, dextrose, psyllium fiber, sunflower lecithin, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, bamboo fiber, quinoa flour, salt.
How to prepare your Gluten Free Pizza
Bakes two 12" Pizzas
• Preheat the oven to 430°F (220°C) .
• Melt baking yeast in warm water and let it rest for 5 minutes. In a large bowl pour pizza crust mix and add olive Oil and yeast. Stir
• Work dough first with a fork and then with your hands until completely combined • Split the dough in two equal parts for two pizzas . With a rolling pin, roll the two doughs and place them in two 12 pre-oiled pans
• Use your fingers to create a crust edge • Brush olive oil all over and let the dough rise for 40 minutes
• Apply tomato sauce and any desired ingredients - ham mushrooms, pepperoni etc., except for the mozzarella cheese which should be added at the very last moment. Best if used by approximately 2 minutes before pulling out the pizzas.
Bake for 20-25 minutes depending on the type of oven.
• You may now enjoy your gluten free pizza
IMPORTANT: If you bake the two pizzas together on two different levels of the oven sw10 them at half of the baking time (after 10-12 minutes)
NOTE: Should you need to bake only one 12" pizza use half of the mix and consider half of all the other ingredients too