This product is considered a superfood. Organic Yeast is grown carefully on the complex plant derived media by a natural fermentation process. The organic yeast production is separated from conventional yeast productions. After the fermentation a liquid called yeast cream is obtained that is the raw material for all yeast products.
Nutritional serving suggestions or organic yeast include:
- Sprinkling it on popcorn instead of butter or salt
- Mixing it into risotto instead of Parmesan cheese
- Making a vegan alternative to a cheese sauce
- Stirring it into creamy soups for added nutrients
- Adding it to tofu scramble mixing it into a nut roast or stuffing.