To prevent faster ageing due to oxidation of cells,Consuming Sprouting Ragi is necessary.It Increases the antioxidant activity in our body and helps prevent a lot of damage that could have otherwise been caused by the free-radicals.
Anti-nutrients such as phytic acid binds with Calcium, Magnesium, Iron & Zinc that makes it very hard for our body to digest & absorb these minerals. Sprouting Ragi reduces levels of anti-nutrients effectively, therefore making all these nutrients available for easy absorption.
- SPROUTING: Sprouting process changes a dormant grain into living food. It increases the protein, mineral, vitamin and fiber content of the grains.
- GLUTEN FREE: Ragi (Finger Millet) is naturally gluten free !
- ENHANCED NUTRITION: It is rich in Calcium and Fiber. Perfect food for babies.
- COLD MILLED: Our sprouted grains are ground at a very low temperature (cold milled) & are not exposed to scorching heat. Low temperature means all the nutrients are retained in the flour.
- ALKALINE DIET: It is non acid forming food and is alkaline even after it is cooked.