Unlike any other plant-based hot dog, the Gluten-free Moving Mountains¬Æ Hot Dog is made using sunflower seeds and has a delicious, naturally smoked flavour and a firm but bouncy texture. You'll never guess that it is made from plants.
Ingredients: Water, Vegetables (Onion, Carrot), Vegetable Oil (Coconut Oil), Sunflower Seeds (10%), Thickeners (Carrageenan, Methyl Cellulose, Konjac), Salt, Natural Flavouring, Spice Extract, Dextrose, Spices, Preservative (Lactic Acid), Yeast Extract, Colours
Hob: From Chilled
1. Defrost fully before cooking.
2. Separate Hotdogs along the perforation.
3. Heat from chilled. Place in (90¬?C) simmering water for 15 mins.
4. Remove wrapper and serve. Caution, may be hot.
5. Make sure the Hotdog is cooked thoroughly before eating.
Storage: Store frozen (-18¬?C). Defrost before cooking. Once thawed, consume within 20 days. Do not refreeze. After opening vacuum pack, consume within 24 hours. Do not pre-heat then re-cook.