- Dashi is the embodiment of Umami. Known as the savory fifth taste, along with sweetness, sourness, saltiness, & bitterness.
- It’s an essential flavor base at the heart of Japanese broth-based dishes from miso soup, to noodle soups, and even ramen.
- It’s incredibly versatile as a natural flavor enhancer, adding rich UMAMI to complement a wide variety of dishes. It’s time to add natural Umami goodness to anything and everything!
- Explore a world of rich flavors and diversify your culinary repertoire.
- There are 24 envelopes total, and each envelope makes two 8 ounce cups of broth.