QAADU HERBAL HAIR OIL
For: Ideal for managing brittle, breakage-prone hair, premature greying, and thinning hair. Suits all hair types
A herbal hair oil for strengthening roots and nourishing hair. It is a blend of natural, cold-pressed oils that is infused with traditional ingredients like brahmi, bhringraj, amla and hibiscus. This Ayurvedic hair oil helps to moisturise the scalp, improve circulation to the roots, strengthen the strands, prevent hair breakage, and condition the strands. Can be used for pre-shampoo head massage. Use it regularly to get hair that’s strong, soft, and shiny.
What makes the hair oil so good
- Almond Oil & Olive Oil: Rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acid, moisturize and nourish scalp and hair.
- Brahmi: Reduces scalp irritation and keeps dandruff in check.
- Hibiscus Oil Extract: Strengthens the roots and delays premature graying.
- Bhringraj Oil Extract: Loaded with vitamins D & E and flavonoid, prevents damage, reduces breakage and promotes growth.
- Coconut Oil: Contains vitamins and essential fatty acids, reduces dryness and smoothens hair cuticles.
- Amla Oil: Rich in vitamin C, boosts volume and improves hair texture and appearance.
How to use
Take a generous quantity of the oil depending on your hair volume and length. Apply on your scalp. Then massage your scalp focusing on the roots. Start at the nape of your neck, moving to the crown and then the temple. Finally, work it through the length of your hair. Leave on for at least half an hour before shampooing. For better results keep it overnight. Do not keep your hair oiled for more than a day, as it can attract dirt and grime to the roots and affect growth.
Sunflower (Helianthus Annus) Oil, Almond (Prunus Dulicis) Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Castor (Ricius Communis) Oil, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chunensis) Oil, Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) Oil Extract, Gudhal (Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis) Oil Extract, Bhringraj (Ecipta Prostrata) Oil Extract, Amla Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin-E Acetate, Apricot Oil.
Qaadu products are:•Sourced deep from the forests •Earth friendly & Vegan •Natural & Therapeutic •Treats & Nurtures •Based on age-old wellness recipes •Free from harmful & synthetic chemicals