Pamper your skin with our shea scrub, to slough away dead skin cells, leaving your skin supremely smooth. It's sugary texture and subtle lavender scent, adds a touch of luxury to your exfoliating routine.
Our promise, no nasty's, just 3 natural ingredients!
- Lavender Essential Oil helps to soothe and calm irritated skin while also helping to bring on a peaceful mood and relieve stress
- Brown Sugar is a natural exfoliant that effectively polishes away dead skin while helping to boost circulation to the skin surface
- Nilotica Shea Butter is known to deeply moisturize, nourish and soften dry, skin while helping to promote elasticity
Direction to use:
- Gently exfoliate dry skin before cleansing and moisturising with our Lavender & Shea Body Scrub.
- First, use a warm-to-hot shower or bath to help open pores, soften dead skin cells and prepare skin for exfoliation.
- If hair removal is part of your body care routine, do this before using the scrub to help prevent irritation
- Gently massage the scrub onto damp or wet skin in circular motions. Work your way down from the bottom of your neck to your feet.
- To exfoliate even more effectively, use with our body brush, lily or loofah.
- Rinse well using your hands, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother.
- Use 1-2 times a week.