Coconut will usually form a significant part of any whole foods based, keto, paleo or generally healthy lifestyle. Its many forms mean it's a versatile food as well as being beneficial in so many ways.
- 100% organic
- 1 ingredient
- Carefully created from hand selected coconuts
- Naturally Gluten-free
- Keto, paleo and diabetic friendly
Organic Larders coconut flour is a useful substitute for regular flour in keto, paleo and Gluten-free baking.
Grated coconut is simply a less fine version of the same product and can be used in different ways, for recipes that require a different texture. Two popular ones are fat bombs and the keto version of a Bounty Bar !
- The calcium, vitamin D, phosphorus and manganese content found in unison in coconut milk support bone density and may help prevent osteoporosis.
- The MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides) in coconuts are processed immediately in the liver into ketones, and this process has been shown (in high doses of MCTs) to speed up fat metabolism.
- The high fibre content of coconuts combined with their caloric density can also make you feel fuller for longer which may have a positive impact on weight loss.
- Coconut is rich in lauric acid which has strong anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, and can support your immune system to fight off pathogens and keep you healthy.