Awesome! You just made at least two great choices. This drink is rich in protein and contains no sugars or sweeteners to get in the way of the mild and balanced soy taste. What’s more, going plant-based is good for the planet – the soybeans we use are sustainably sourced with no need for deforestation. Hold on. Was that three great choices? Whatever. GOOD FOR YOU*
* Source of calcium. Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended for good health.
- Naturally Lactose Free
- 100% plant-based
- Naturally low in fat
- Naturally low in saturated fat
- Source of high quality protein
- A source of calcium. Contains vitamins B2, B12 and D.
- Source of calcium and vitamins D and B12. Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
May contain traces of nuts (no peanuts). Gluten free.
Naturally lactose free & dairy free
|energy||138 kJ / 33 kcal|
|vitamin D||0.75 µg|
|vitamin B2||0.21 mg|
|vitamin B12||0.38 mg|
* A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is recommended for good health
*Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 KJ / 2 000 kcal)