CEAE stands for Circular Economy Accredited Ethical. These TUV certified reusable 100% Organic Cotton masks not only provide superior protection but also help the environment by reducing the consumption of single use masks, disposal of which has already started to worry the environmentalists all over the world. Additionally, the organic cotton provides long wearing comfort without causing any kind of skin irritation as well as reduction in fatigue to the covered sensitive facial areas. Minimised eyewear fogging is another speciality feature that gives tremendous comfort to the users who wear glasses.
- TUV tested & certified equivalent to ASTM Level 3 Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) 98%
- TUV tested & certified equivalent to EN 14683 Type 1 Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) 96%
- GOTS certified 100% Organic cotton fabric layers
- UV protected white colour
- Recycled & OEKO Tex certified, soft elastic ear loops
- Machine washable 30 times @ 30 deg C.
- Printed using soya oil based / mineral oil-free inks - OEKO Tex certified
- Full length flexible nose bridge for secured fit & minimising eye wear fogging
- Medical grade certified Meltblown filter
- Low Heat Build-Up & High Breathability Index for extended hours of usage
- Even the packaging is compostable. Individual masks are wrapped in home compostable bags and the box is made of 100% recycled cotton fabric waste