Monk fruit sweetener is derived from the juice of a sub-tropical melon that has been cultivated in Asia for centuries, due to its health benefits and delicate sweetness. We combined monk fruit extract with Erythritol for the perfect level of sweetness that has zero effect on glycemic levels! Health Garden Monk fruit is suitable for Keto diets, kids with ADHD, and diabetics. Golden monk fruit sweetener caramelizes like sugar, making it perfect for cooking, baking, sauces, and glazes.
- GREAT FOR COOKING AND BAKING: Enjoy Health Gardens Golden Monk Fruit Sweetener! Made with erythritol and monk fruit extract, monk fruit sweetener browns like sugar and is ideal for use in cooking and baking! Easily metabolized by the digestive system, monk fruit sweetener is a great choice when large amounts of sweetener are required. Try it and you'll be amazed at the results!
- ZERO GLYCEMIC RESPONSE: Monk fruit sweetener is safe for diabetics and can help manage blood sugar levels. Recommended for use with keto, low-carb and gluten-free diets, monk fruit sweetener can promote weight loss and weight maintenance. Monk fruit sweetener won't cause cavities and is safe for children and adults.
- 100% ALL NATURAL: Monk fruit sweetener is delicious, gluten-free, and kosher with no harmful additives, artificial chemicals, or genetically modified ingredients. Rich in naturally occurring nutrients and antioxidants, monk fruit sweetener will infuse your life with sweetness and enhance your overall health and fitness!
- MONK FRUIT SWEETENER CONVERSION RATE: 1 teaspoon monk fruit sweetener = 1 teaspoon sugar. 1 cup monk fruit sweetener = 1 cup sugar.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We believe in our product and we think you will too! Contact us with any questions and will be glad to help. If you don't love our product, send it back for a full refund, no questions asked!
Erythritol, monk fruit extract.
Erythritol is a naturally occurring sugar alcohol found in some fruits and vegetables.